As part of our Lenten exercise. Holy Rosary Hospital Emekuku will visit enlisted parishes to care for the sick. Our medical outreach scheme is large, stretching from: child care consultations, youth related health challenges, maternity pregnancy check-up, and care for our elderly.
However, we have its special package for our pregnant mothers. This package is called Lenten Holy Rosary Hospital pregnant mother’s bonanza. This bonanza is to help families to reduce the economic effect of Covid-19 pandemic among families and pregnant mothers.
Furthermore, the following Lenten pregnant mother’s bonanza is obtainable at Holy Rosary Hospital Emekuku.
1. Free card and registration for antenatal exercise except for emergency consultation, which you have to pay for.
2. Free bed and accommodation for five days after delivery, however you need to pay for your drugs.
3. 50% charge for safe delivery and C.S delivery
4. 50% charge for myomectomy (surgical removal of fibroid) and free bed for 5 days.
5. You will need to buy and pay for your drugs and food.
On this note we shall visit the following parishes for special Lenten Medical Care. For which consultation fee and card fee are free but patients will pay 50% for their drugs.
1. St. Mary’s Catholic Agbala -10th March. 2021
2. Our Lady of Good Council Imerienwe
l7th March, 2021
3. St George Orogwe – 21st March. 2021
4. St. Helen Catholic Church Irete – 24th March, 2021
5. St. Anthony Inyishi – 28th March, 2021.
Rev. Fr. Justin Okoro